Janelle Nolan & Associates Environmental Consulting (JNA-Consulting) specializes in environmental compliance, permitting, and biological resources. Our professionals provide services in:
- Hydroelectric licensing, relicensing, and license compliance
- Environmental permitting; compliance; and regulatory guidance for CEQA/NEPA, ESA, CESA, and CWA
- Biological resource survey, planning, and management
- Fuels reduction and forest management effects analysis and permitting (mastication, pruning, hand thinning, understory prescribed burns, etc.)
- Integrated vegetation and pest management permitting (including herbicide and pesticide use)
We apply our skills and experience to develop strategic approaches that effectively address regulatory requirements while meeting our clients' needs.